Shenzhen WFOE Registration is one of Bsida's busienss services provided for investors home and abroad. It is also called Shenzhen WFOE Setup, Shenzhen WFOE Incorporation, Shenzhen WFOE Formation and Shenzhen WFOE Startup.
Concept of WFOE
The Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise, abbreviated WFOE or WOFE, is a common investment vehicle for mainland Shenzhen-based business. The unique feature of a WFOE is that involvement of a mainland Chinese investor is not required, unlike most other investment vehicles. WFOEs are limited-liability corporations organized by foreign nationals and capitalized with foreign funds. This can give greater control over the business venture in mainland Shenzhen and avoid a multitude of problematic issues which can potentially result from dealing with a domestic joint venture partner.
Advantages of Shenzhen WFOE Company
1. Independence and freedom to implement the worldwide strategies of its parent company without having to consider the involvement of the Chinese partner;
2. Ability to formally carry on business rather than just a representative office function;
3. Issue invoices to their customers in RMB and receive RMB revenues. Convert RMB profits to US dollars for remittance to their parent company outside.
4. Cheap labor, which can lower your cost;
5. Not required to share profits with Chinese counterpart;
6. Greater efficiency in its operations, management and future development.
General Documents for Shenzhen WFOE Company
1. A project proposal and feasibility study report (in print and under the company seal);
2. Original copies of the application paper and the resolution by the Chairman of the Board of the foreign investor (in printed form signed by members of the Board and with company chop);
3. Copies of the business licenses of certificates of incorporation of the foreign investor (usually with the permission chop from the government department.)
4. An original copy of leasing agreement with chop of the Housing Department.
5. Directors name list of board or management.
6. An original copy of the corporate ratification paper (2 copies in duplicate).
7. Two original bank credibility letters for the foreign investors, stating 7-digits bank balances, issued within 6 months in both English and Chinese language.
8. A copy of the approval paper for corporate formation and other papers for company alterations (the original are required for check-up).
9. Notice of enterprise's name confirmation appraised by the Industry & Commerce Administrative Bureau.
10. 2 photos of the legal person and monitor of WFOE.
11. A copy of the stub of corporate certificate of approval.
If you need to set up WFOE companies in Shenzhen, you can always rely on Bsida for registration.
Sally Email: email@example.com Mob: 13699772175(Wechat the same)
Joy Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Mob: 13714331877(Wechat the same)
Chloe Email: email@example.com Mob: 13699817760(Wechat the same)
Mandy Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Mob: 13715011105(Wechat the same)
Lowy Email: email@example.com Mob: 13760216076(Wechat the same)
Lynn Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Mob: 13751026153(Wechat the same)
Suzzi Email: email@example.com Mob:13632712561(Wechat the same)
Cici Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mob:13717001281(Wechat the same)
Add: Room 1107, Block B, Taipingyang Commerce and Trade Mansion, No.4028, Jiabin Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen China.