Hong Kong Company Setup is one of Bsida's busienss services provided for investors home and abroad. It is very easy to set up a new company in Hong Kong. Conditions are simple as follows.
Conditions of Hong Kong Company Setup
1. Director and shareholder: At least one shareholder, one director and one secretary are needed for a Hong Kong limited company. Any natural person who wants to register a Hong Kong company must be over 18 years old. Shareholder could also be acted by a legal person, as far as corporate structure is concerned.;
2. Legal secretary: a statutory secretary should be acted by a Hong Kong natural or legal person for and on behalf of the company to ensure compliance with ongoing legal returns, accounts, audit and other requirements. (Bsida will prepare it for you if necessary.)
3. Legal registered address: It should be Hong Kong local address. (Bsida will prepare it for you if necessary.)
4. Registered capital: The normal capital for Hong Kong company registration is 10,000 HKD without checking, but you need to pay 1/1000 tax for the registration.
5. Business Scope: Bsida will suggest our clients to write your business scope when registration in case thta you may need to add with extra cost in future.
If you need to set up a new company in Hong Kong, you are always welcome to rely on Bsida for the registration.
Sally Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mob: 13699772175(Wechat the same)
Joy Email:email@example.com Mob: 13714331877(Wechat the same)
Chloe Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mob: 13699817760(Wechat the same)
Mandy Email:email@example.com Mob: 13715011105(Wechat the same)
Lowy Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mob: 13760216076(Wechat the same)
Lynn Email:email@example.com Mob: 13751026153(Wechat the same)
Suzzi Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mob:13632712561(Wechat the same)
Cici Email: email@example.com Mob:13717001281(Wechat the same)
Add: Room 1107, Block B, Taipingyang Commerce and Trade Mansion, No.4028, Jiabin Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen China.