Hong Kong Company Name Change is one of BSIDA's hk business follow-up services. It is a complicated process including all kinds of documents. If you want to change the name of your Hong Kong Company, you may need to have a good knowledge about the procedures and other related matters.
Hong Kong Company Name Change-Required Materials
1. Proposed new company name
2. Resolution of shareholders'meeting
3. Duly completed and signed form designated for change of company name
Hong Kong Company Name Change-Time Frame
It normally takes 1 week to get the Certificate of Change of Name after submission of relevant application documents to the Hong Kong Companies Registry. Please note that the change of a company name takes effect from the date of issue of Certificate of Change of Name, instead of the passing of the relution changing the name.
Hong Kong Company Name Change-Procedures
1. Check availability/registrability of the proposed new company name;
2. Hold an extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) to change the name
3. Submission of application of change of name to the Hong Kong Companies Registry
4. Issue of Certificate of Change of Name
5. Arrange a new set of common seal and company stamp in the new company name
Sally Email: email@example.com Mob: 13699772175(Wechat the same)
Joy Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Mob: 13714331877(Wechat the same)
Chloe Email: email@example.com Mob: 13699817760(Wechat the same)
Mandy Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Mob: 13715011105(Wechat the same)
Lowy Email: email@example.com Mob: 13760216076(Wechat the same)
Lynn Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Mob: 13751026153(Wechat the same)
Suzzi Email: email@example.com Mob:13632712561(Wechat the same)
Cici Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mob:13717001281(Wechat the same)
Add: Room 1107, Block B, Taipingyang Commerce and Trade Mansion, No.4028, Jiabin Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen China.